Warranty & Refund
- 12 Months Free warranty extension: This is in addition to our normal 18 months warranty giving you 30 full months of protection for your Arealer products!
- 180 days of FREE return shipping: If you have to return your Arealer products due to manufacturer’s defect, we will pay for the return shipping within the first 180 days from your date of purchase!
- Priority Customer Support: With your product details in our database, it will take less time for us to process your request allowing our support staff to serve you in a more timely and efficient manner!
- Get free and exclusively discounted samples: Become a Arealer reviewer and eligible to evaluate our latest products in return for your valued, honest feedback.
Authorized Returns: Most returns must be authorized by contacting the seller in order to obtain an official Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
Process for Returning Merchandise
- Obtain a Return MerCchandise Authorization (RMA) Number: All returns must have an RMA number for processing. Contact your reseller or email www.Arealer.com for assistance. RMA's are valid for thirty (30) days from the date of issue.
- Write the RMA number on the shipping label on the outside of the package: RMA numbers should be clearly displayed on the return shipping label of any package being returned to Arealer™. Do not write the RMA number on the actual box. Packages without an RMA number on the return shipping label may not be accepted by our warehouse.
- Repack in original packaging: All contents in the original package must be received, including, but not limited to; all components, manuals, and registration cards. Place the packaged product in a protective outer box. We must receive all original products in order to process your return or exchange. Arealer is not responsible for products that are damaged due to poor packaging, defaced packaging, or lost shipments.
All the Arealer brand portable power products come with a manufacturer’s 12-month warranty.
If you encounter any problems with your product during this time period, simply return it to where it was purchased for a brand new replacement. If you cannot contact your retailer, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. For warranty details, please see below.
One-year limited warranty Arealer warrants you, the purchaser of this new Laptop AC Adapter or Battery, that the product shall be free of defects from the original manufacture of the material and workmanship for one (1) year from the purchase of the product (the “Warranty Period”). Arealer products must be purchased brand-new from an authorized dealer of Arealer for the warranty to be considered valid. This warranty does not cover refurbished products or products sold second hand. If you notify Arealer during the warranty period about a defect covered by the terms and conditions of this warranty, we will provide for service or replacement of the product.
How long does the coverage last? TheWarranty Period lasts for one year (365 days); beginning on the date you purchased the product. The purchase date is printed on the receipt you received with the product.
What does this warranty cover? During the warranty period, if the original manufacture of the material or workmanship of the product is deemed to be defective, Arealer will (at its sole option) replace the product at no charge with the same or comparable product. Products and parts replaced under this warranty become the property of Arealer and are not returned to you. If products and/or parts service are required after the warranty period expires, you must pay all labor and parts charges. Warranty coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the product.
How to obtain warranty service? Contact the store you purchased your Arealer product from. They mayor may not ask you return the product to them. If you are asked to return the part/product (Laptop AC Adapter, Batteries, Cell Phone Accessories, or BatteryPacks), make sure that you place the products in its original packaging. If you purchased the product from an online website such as eBay or Amazon, email us a copy of your original invoice or PayPal receipt when contacting us about any issue with your purchase. If you are asked to return the product to us, we will issue you an RMA number and instructions on where to ship back your old product.
What does the warranty not cover?
This warranty does not cover:
- Improper Use or Installation
- Cosmetic damage
- Damage due to acts of nature or God. For example; lightning strikes, tornadoes and the like
- Commercial use
- Modifications to any part of the Product, including the antenna
This warranty also does not cover:
- Connection to an incorrect voltage supply
- Attempted repair by anyone other than an authorized facility
Arealer to service and not replace:
- Products sold as is or with all faults
- Consumables, such as; fuses or batteries
- Products where the factory applied serial number has been altered or removed
- Repair replacement as provided under this warranty is your exclusive remedy. Arealer shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for the breach of any express or implied warranty on this product, including, but not limited to; lost data, loss of use of your product, lost business or lost profits. Arealer products makes no other express warranties with respect to the product, all express and implied warranties for the product, including, but not limited to; any implied warranties of and conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the warranty period set for the above and no warranties, whether express or implied, will apply after the warranty period. Some states, provinces and jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state or province to province.
Contact Arealer For customer service please contact: email@example.com
At arealer.com, we strive to provide the best customer service and support for our customers! We make regular improvements to our site in hopes of providing you with the best and most efficient online shopping experience possible. If you have any inquiries, questions, or concerns about our products or services, please feel free to contact us. Moreover, we always appreciate suggestions for update and improvement from you as this is a gauge to measure our success.